…and Avon has some deals that might help your book club save some money on book club books!
Check it out, from our Avon reps:
That Book Club Girl. She’s always thinking. And I just love what she’s thought up for National Reading Group Month (October) – wanted to share with you, to see if it would be of interest to your readers:
In celebration of National Reading Group Month, Book Club Girl has combed through Harper Collins extensive list of trade publications to hand-select 12 great e-books for book clubs for just $2.99 each (price is good for the entire month of October). So consumers can fill their e-readers with a year’s worth of great book club picks for less than $36!
• Light of Day, by Jamie Saul
• Summer we Fell Apart, by Robin Antalek
• The Blessings of the Animals, by Katrina Kittle
• The Weight of Heaven, by Thriti Umrigar
• Commuters, by Emily Gray Tedrowe
• Husband and Wife, by Leah Stewart
• Very Valentine, by Adrianna Trigiani
• Lace Reader, by Brunonia Barry
• The Safety of Secrets, by DeLaune Michel
• Life You’ve Imagined, by Kristina Riggle
• In a Perfect World, by Laura Kasischke
• The Recipe Club, by Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfield
The prices for these 12 e-books will drop to $2.99 beginning on October 1st and remain at $2.99 through October 31st.
In addition to the low price, each of these books also has a Book Club Girl on Air interview with the author, that book clubs can listen to while they discuss the books.
We’re going to officially launch this next Monday, October 3rd, though the Facebook page is already set up and many retailers have already started dropping the prices of the 12 e-book selections. (By this coming Monday, they should be 2.99 everywhere.)
For those who read on their iPads, the ibookstore is going to do a special feature that pairs the low priced ebooks with the Book Club Girl on Air show podcasts, which we hope readers will love! Other retailers are still coming up with special promotions to tie in with National Reading Group Month.
Pretty awesome sale if you think about it, $3 a book? Yeah, that’s something we can definitely get behind.
So what will your book club be reading this month?
Leave a Reply