Here at Book Binge, we accept review requests for all sub-genres of romance novels as well as other genres of fiction. You’ll find Young Adult, New Adult, Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Erotica, Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal romances and anything else that catches our fancy.
If you’re an author or publisher and would like to submit a book for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We review independent authors and presses, as well as traditionally published works.
When requesting a review, please include the title, length and description of the novel in question, along with the release date and any other pertinent information. Please be advised, however, that we’ll be honest, and just because you submitted your book does not mean you’ll get a glowing review. If we think your book sucks big donkey balls, we’re going to tell the world. Just kidding. Well, not really.
Also, please be aware that submitting a book does not guarantee a review. We try to read and review all the books we receive, but sometimes life happens. Our reviewers choose which books they review, based on their personal interests, time and schedule.
We accept digital galleys/ARCs for review. We are approved through NetGalley, where we are a listed Review Organization Accepting NetGalley Titles. We will also accept a PDF, Mobi or ePub via email. We also accept print copies. Please be advised that we are a romance book blog and while we occasionally branch out into other genres of fiction, the majority of what we read is Romance..
Book Binge hosts giveaways from time to time and we thought it would be smart to finally put up a giveaway policy so that everything is transparent.
- Our giveaways are promoted on our site, Twitter, Facebook and other places as we see fit
- Prizes may include but are not limited to books, swag, or gift cards for our followers
- Winners are chosen at random on Gleam or Rafflecopter and the number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning
- Winners will be contacted via email. They have 72 hours to claim their prize before we choose another winner
- Personal information will never be shared, except with third-parties as needed to distribute prizes (Amazon, Sponsoring Publishers or Authors, etc)
- We reserve the right to end a giveaway for any reason, if needed
- We reserve the right to disqualify an entry without explanation
- Book Binge is not responsible for lost or damaged prizes
- Void where prohibited by law
5 out of 5: This book was so good I practically orgasmed over it. Get to the store and buy it NOW, or you’ll be sorry.
4.5 out of 5: This book was great, but there were a few things I couldn’t let go. Get to the store and buy it, you won’t be sorry.
4 out of 5: This book was great, but I couldn’t get past some stuff. Go buy it, you’ll probably enjoy it.
3.5 out of 5: This book was pretty good, but not amazing. You might want to buy it, but don’t hurt yourself getting to the store.
3 out of 5: This book was all right. Some stuff I couldn’t get past marred my enjoyment enough to lower the grade. If you’re in the mood for something mindless, pick it up.
2.5 out of 5: This book wasn’t very good, but it had a few redeeming qualities. Buy it or not, I don’t care.
2 out of 5: This book sucked, but I found one or two things to like about it. I won’t be reading it again, and I don’t suggest you buy it.
1.5 out of 5: This book was terrible. The writing/characters/plot were crap, but there was probably one thing I liked about it (maybe the sex was hot, or the hero was good). Don’t buy it. If you see it in the store, back away. Back away slowly.
1 out of 5: This book sucked big donkey balls. I couldn’t find one thing about it that I liked. Not one. Do yourselves a favor and stay far, far away from this one. If you see it in the store, run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.