Last month I decided to start listing my monthly reads and I enticed Casee and Rowena to do theirs, too. So this month you get all three of our lists.
I’m doing really well keeping track of my reads. I read 20 and re-read 8 for a total of 28. That’s an average of a book a day. Woot! I also re-read one book 4 times, but I’m not counting all of them.
Feb. 2. Second Chance Pass by Robyn Carr 4/5
Feb. 3. What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Philips 4/5
Feb. 3. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James 4.25/5
Feb. 4. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James 4/5
Feb. 5. Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (re-read)
Feb. 5. Strangers in the Night by Linda Howard 3.5/5 (re-read)
Feb. 6. The Arrangement by Emma Wildes 4/5
Feb. 7. Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb 3.5/5
Feb. 8. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James 3.25/5 (re-read)
Feb. 9. Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas 4/5 (re-read)
Feb. 10. Mother in Training by Marie Ferrarella 2/5
Feb. 11. The Rancher’s Surprise Marriage by Susan Crosby 4/5
Feb. 12. Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas 4.5/5 (re-read)
Feb. 14. 1001 Ways to Be Romantic by Gregory Godek 4/5 (re-read)
Feb. 15. Cry Sanctuary by Moria Rogers 4/5
Feb. 16. The Girl Most Likely To by Susan Donovan 3.75/5
Feb. 16 Very Much Alive by Dana Marie Bell 3.5/5
Feb. 17. Called by Blood by Evie Bryne 4/5
Feb. 18. Midnight Encounters by Elle Kennedy 3.5/5
Feb. 21. Fall Into Me by Linda Winfree 3.75/5 (re-read)
Feb. 22. And Baby Makes Four by Mary Forbes 4/5
Feb. 23. Can you Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella 4/5 (re-read)
Feb. 23. Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands 4/5
Feb. 25. The Bride’s Baby by Liz Fielding 4/5
Feb. 25. Promises in Death by J.D. Robb 4/5
Feb. 27. A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight 3.25/5
Feb. 27. Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child 3/5
Feb. 28. Price of Passion by Susan Napier 3.75/5
I have to say my favorite read of the month was Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James with honorable mentions to What I Did for Love by SEP and Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands. Mother in Training by Marie Ferrarella was my least favorite.
In the month of February, I read:
1. Remember the Sweet Things: One List, Two Lives and Twenty Years of Marriage by Ellen Green.
2. Temptation and Surrender by Stephanie Laurens.
3. Tall, Dark and Kilted by Allie MacKay
4. Too Good To Be True by Kristan Higgins
5. Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning.
6. Tempted by His Kiss by Tracy Anne Warren.
7. Frenemies by Alexa Young.
8. Love on the Line by Laura Castoro.
9. The Agency by Ally O’Brien
10. Don’t Let It Be True by Jo Barrett
11. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James.
12. Flashpoint by Jill Shalvis.
My favorite read this month is Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James with an honorable mention to Too Good To Be True by Kristan Higgins. I enjoyed both of those books and cannot wait to read more by both authors.
February has been my best reading month so far this year. Yes, we are only two months in to 2009, but I read some damn good books in February.
1. Coyote’s Mate by Lora Leigh
2. Second Chance Pass by Robyn Carr
3. What I Did For Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
4. Price of Passion by Susan Napier
5. Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann
6. The Bride Price by Anne Mallory
7. Scandal by Carolyn Jewel
8. Tangled Up In Love by Heidi Betts
9. Smart Girls Think Twice by Cathie Linz
10. Star Bright by Catherine Anderson
11. Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson
12. Crash Into Me by Jill Sorenson
13. Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr
14. Sunset Bay by Susan Mallery
15. Full Exposure by Tracy Wolff
16. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
17. Promises in Death by J.D. Robb
18. Where There’s Fire by Maureen McKade
19. Nauti Boy by Lora Leigh
20. Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
What’s your reading list look like this month?
*A special thanks to Ranearia for our monthly reads button.