Ah, the great eReader vs. print debate. We all have our preferences. What I would like to know is…what’s yours and why?
- Takes up virtually zero space.
- You can quickly access your notes and highlights.
- You have access to millions of books at the click of a button.
- Did I mention that they take up nearly zero space? It might as well be negative space.
- Built-in dictionary.
- Cost effective after the initial investment.
- There is noting quite like the feeling of holding a book.
- Books smell good.
- It’s easier to skim a print book.
- Very easy to share, if you like sharing your books.
- Having a bookshelf of books is just satisfying.
What is your reading preference and why? Share!