Casee: This summer has been pathetic for me. I didn’t read one book in June and I only read one book in July. I’m hoping August will be better, but I don’t have high hopes. It’s only going to get better when my kids go back to school at the end of August. No more vacations, no more kids bothering me.
Here is my one book in July:
Holly: July started out pretty sad for me, but it really picked up toward the end of the month thanks to Angela Knight’s Mageverse series. I read 22 books.
- Seductions Gift by Angela Knight | 3/5
- Master of the Night by Angela Knight | 3.25/5
- Galahad by Angela Knight | 3/5
- Master of the Moon by Angela Knight | 4/5
- Master of Wolves by Angela Knight | 3.25/5
- Moon Dance by Angela Knight | 3/5
- Master of Swords by Angela Knight | 3.25/5
- Master of Dragons by Angela Knight | 4/5
- Vampire’s Ball by Angela Knight | 3/5
- Down London Road by Samantha Young (re-read) | 4.5/5
- Castle Hill by Samantha Young (re-read) | 4/5
- Wired by Julie Garwood | DNF
- Wolf’s Mate by Celia Kaye | DNF
- All I Ever Wanted by Luanne McLane | 2.75/5
- White Hot by Ilona Andrews (re-read) | 4.5/5
- Wildfire by Ilona Andrews (re-read) | 4.25/5
- Fairytale Come Alive by Kristen Ashley (re-read) | 4/5
- The Gamble by Kristen Ashley (re-read) | 3.75/5
- Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison (re-read) | 4.5/5
- Storm’s Heart by Thea Harrison (re-read) | 3.75/5
- Serpent’s Kiss by Thea Harrison (re-read) | 4/5
- Oracle’s Moon by Thea Harrison (re-read) | 4.5/5
My favorite read was Master of Dragons. I was intrigued about Kel from the beginning and his book didn’t disappoint. My least favorite read was Wolf’s Mate. I couldn’t even finish it.
Rowena: July was a sad reading month for me. I had so much free time and I didn’t read anything. Nothing was calling my name and the books that I picked up, I put right back down. I hope that I’m not slipping into a reading slump but my July numbers were ugly.
Here’s what I read:
- Ready to Run by Lauren Layne | 3.5 out of 5
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt | 4.25 out of 5
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare | 4.5 out of 5
- The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley | 3.25 out of 5
My favorite read of the month goes to The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare because duh…it’s a Tessa Dare and I adore all of her stuff. This book was no different.
My least favorite book goes to The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley. I enjoyed the book as a whole but the beginning dragged and the characters acted really young (like younger than their actual ages), at least that was how it read to me.
This month we’re giving away:
If you want to be entered to win, leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite – and least favorite – reads of the month were. Also, be sure to tell us what book you’re interested in winning. You can put your name in for more than one book, but you’ll only be allowed to win one, so choose wisely.
So…what was your favorite read of the month? And your least favorite? Use the Rafflcopter Widget to enter! Good luck!