It’s book club time and this month we’ll be discussing COVER ME by Catherine Mann.
COVER ME is the first book in Catherine Mann’s Elite Force series. It features Pararescueman Wade Rocha and Sunny Foster. Wade jumps in to rescue a group of hikers that have lost their way, only to meet up with Sunny Foster who does not need his help…only she does. Just not in the way that she thought she’d need help.
Check out the blurb:
It should have been a simple mission…
Pararescueman Wade Rocha fast ropes from the back of a helicopter into a blizzard to save a climber stranded on an Aleutian Island, but Sunny Foster insists she can take care of herself just fine…
But when it comes to passion, nothing is ever simple…
With the snowstorm kicking into overdrive, Sunny and Wade hunker down in a cave and barely resist the urge to keep each other warm… until they discover the frozen remains of a horrific crime… Unable to trust the local police force, Sunny and Wade investigate, while their irresistible passion for each other gets them more and more dangerously entangled..
There is much to discuss so let’s get right to it, shall we?
- What did you think? Did you like it or no?
- What did you think about Wade and Sunny? Did they work for you?
- What about the secondary love story between Flynn and Misty?
- What are you thinking about Phoenix, Sunny and Misty’s brother?
- What were your favorites of the book? Scene? Quote? Character?
- What about your not so favorite parts of the book? Share them with us.