1. What fiction book (or books) would you nominate to be the best new book published in 2007?(Older books that you read for the first time in 2007 don’t count.)
2. What non-fiction book (or books) would you nominate to be the best new book published in 2007?(Older books that you read for the first time in 2007 don’t count.)
3. And, do “best of” lists influence your reading?
1. Does Natural Born Charmer counts as fiction because if it does then that’s my pick of Best of 2007, atleast for me. I’m looking through my book log and there weren’t many books that came out this year that I read and loved as much as I remember loving that book…best hero of the year though, new hero anyway is Jack Sheridan…YUMMALICIOUS!
2. Non fiction? What’s that…LOL.
3. Depends on who’s best list it is, if it’s a blogger doing the Best Of list then I’d say that it might influence the books that I buy but if it’s a publishing house, well…I guess it does because the books that sell the most or the books that are favorited a lot are the books that get my attention so yeah, I guess it does.
1. I would nominate Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh. I was highly impressed and thoroughly happy with how she stayed true to Judd’s character.
2. Who has time for non-fiction where there are so many unread romances out there? LOL
3. I do read best of lists, but they don’t really influence what I read one way or the other.
I agree w/ Casee. I can’t help it. She’s always right.
1. I guess Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows would have to be my fav book of 2007. That and Virgin River.
2. I haven’t read any non fiction this year.
3. Not really.
What about you guys?