Casee: The month of September was a pathetic month for me. I’m ashamed to even tell you all the number of books I read. The patheticness (a word made up for me) that was my reading is laughable. I didn’t even do any re-reads.
- Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb | 4.25 out of 5
- Leopard’s Fury by Christine Feehan | 3.5 out of 5
- Race the Darkness by Abbie Roads | 3.75 out of 5
My favorite book by far was Apprentice in Death. Eve Dallas. Let’s not even address the fact that I only read three books. The most interesting book I read was Race the Darkness. Abbie Roads is a new to me author and I’m looking forward to sharing my review with you.
Holly: September was a pretty sad month for me, too. I did a couple re-reads and that was mostly it.
- Golden Trail by Kristen Ashley (re-read) | 3.5 out of 5
- Fate’s Edge by Ilona Andrews | 4 out of 5
- Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey | 3.5 out of 5
- Blonde Date by Sarina Bowen (re-read) | 4.5 out of 5
- Rock Chick: Revolution by Kristen Ashley | 2 out of 5
My favorite read of the month (ha ha) was Fate’s Edge by Ilona Andrew’s. I love the world and the characters. My least favorite read was Rock Chick: Revolution. That was such a ridiculous book, I can’t even talk about it.
Rowena: September was another busy month for me as my daughter started her senior year in high school. So we’ve had basketball, senior pictures and starting at a new Ward to get through and all in all, it’s been a really good month for us personally and as a family. I can’t believe that Brenna is a senior in high school. I remember the first day of Kindergarten. She’s so grown now and I miss when she was little.
My reading wasn’t as grand as I’d hoped but what’s new? I went through a reading funk in September and still managed to get some books read so I’m going to count my blessings. 🙂 Here’s what I read last month:
- Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds #1) by J. Daniels | 1 out of 5
- Three Amazing Things about You by Jill Mansell | 3.5 out of 5
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | 3.5 out of 5
- The Boy is Back (Boys #4) by Meg Cabot | 4 out of 5
- To Love and To Cherish (Wedding Belles #3) by Lauren Layne | 4.5 out of 5
- The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2) by Jessica Lemmon | 4 out of 5
- The Viscount and the Vixen (Hellions of Havisham #4) by Lorraine Heath | 4 out of 5
My favorite read of the month goes to the third Wedding Belles book, To Love and to Cherish by Lauren Layne. It was such a great book with a steamy romance that I adored. Logan and Alexis rocked my socks and I was very happy with their story. Honorable mentions go out to The Billionaire Next Door by Jessica Lemmon (Yay for Tag!), The Boy is Back (Boys #4) by Meg Cabot and The Viscount and the Vixen (Hellions of Havisham #4) by Lorraine Heath. All were fabulous reads as well.
My least favorite read of the month goes to Four Letter Words (Dirty Deeds #1) by J. Daniels. There was too much immaturity and crap that I just didn’t get and didn’t like. The hero and the heroine got on my nerves and I almost DNF’d it but muscled through but in the end, I was still dissatisfied with everything. shrugs
This month we’re giving away:
To Love and to Cherish (Wedding Belles #3) by Lauren Layne
Race the Darkness by Abbie Roads
Fate’s Edge by Ilona Andrews (or book 1, On the Edge, if the winner hasn’t read it yet)
If you want to be entered to win, leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite – and least favorite – reads of the month were. Also, be sure to tell us what book you’re interested in winning. You can put your name in for more than one book, but you’ll only be allowed to win one, so choose wisely.
So…what was your favorite read of the month? And your least favorite? Use the Rafflcopter Widget to enter! Good luck!