I saw this on Anna’s Book Blog and thought it would be fun to participate in. It’s pretty similiar to the one that Casee did not too long ago but anyway, here are my answers:
1) Which book has been on your shelves the longest?
Something Wonderful by Judith McNaught.
2) What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next?
Current: Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
Last: The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis
Next: Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr
3) What book did everyone like and you hated?
Does A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux count? I know a lot of people that loved it but I also know a lot of people that hated it. I’m thinking that counts.
4) Which book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read?
Broken Wing by Judith James. (I know, I know, Kristie, I promise one of these days I’m gonna pick this up and read it, I promise!)
5) Which book coming out in 2009 is top priority to read?
Both of the books that I was looking most forward to in ’09 have come out already (Instant Attraction by JS and Practice Makes Perfect by JJ) so now, hmmm…I’ll say Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr. YAY Rick’s book!
6) Last page: read it first or wait ’til the end?
I wait to read it. I’ll read any spoiler I come across in reviews (for the most part) but when I start a book, I start at the beginning and wait to read the end.
7) Acknowledgements: waste of ink and paper or interesting ?
I didn’t read these things for the longest time but then I read a post on Seneca’s blog where she talks about the Dedications so now I read both the Acknowledgements and the Dedications on every book that I read, they’re so cute.
8) Which book character would you switch places with?
Hmmm, Alyssa Locke from the Troubleshooters series by Suz Brockmann.
9) Which Authors do you want to read that you haven’t yet?
Hmmm, Lori Wilde, Cristie Ridgeway and Kristin Hannah. There are others but those are the only ones that I can think of right now.
10) Which books are still on your shelf from when you were in school.
The Boo Radley one.
11) Which book has been with you to the most places?
Once and Always by Judith McNaught, I took that book with me through 3 states.
12) Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad ten years later?
The Boo Radley one.
13) Stephen King or Anne Rice?
How about Sherrilyn Kenyon?
14) Used or brand new?
I’ll take them both. I’m not too picky about books, I don’t discriminate. I celebrate all books.
15) Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?
16) Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?
Holly and Casee.
17) Recommend a series/ or book:
Just one? *sigh* Okay The Troubleshooters series by Suzanne Brockmann and oh wait, The Virgin River series by Robyn Carr. Oh well, I cheated. For the book, I recommend Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James.
Your turn…only if you want though.