I don’t know about the rest of you, but when we first headed into quarantine I was so excited to finally read all the books!
Unfortunately, it hasn’t worked out very well. I’m struggling to focus on reading during this quarantine. I have been re-reading some old favorites, but I can’t seem to get into anything new. Even continuations of series I enjoy aren’t working for me. So, instead of reading I put together these fun book related questions. Join me?
1. What books are on your bedside table at the moment?
2. What type (contemporary, historical, biography, etc) of books do you like reading most at the moment?
I’ve been reading more Fantasy and Urban Fantasy than anything else lately, but I think I’m craving a good historical right now.
3. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
I really enjoyed Chasing Cassandra by Lisa Kleypas and Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs, but I think my favorite so far has been Beauty and the Clockwork Beast by Nancy Campbell Allen.
4. Which book have you re-read the most in the past year (12-month period)?
5. Name one book/author that everyone loves but you really can’t stand?
I’m bringing up an old one here. I do no understand the love for Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas. Everyone loves Derek and Sara, but they frustrated me so much! I just do no understand the love.