Casee: I read none books this month. None. I am too pathetic for words. I can admit it.
Holly: I only managed to read 13 books. June was a crazy month and I wasn’t very focused on reading. I had a pretty good reading month as far as quality goes. I read some really great books.
- Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley (reread) | 3.5 out of 5
- Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley (reread) | 4.25 out of 5
- Stay by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy | 4 out of 5
- One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews (reread) | 4 out of 5
- Pia Does Hollywood (reread) | 3.5 out of 5
- Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews (reread) | 4.25 out of 5
- White Hot by Ilona Andrews | 4.5 out of 5
- Wildfire by Ilona Andrews | 4.25 out of 5
- The Lion’s Lady by Julie Garwood (reread) | 4.5 out of 5
- Saving Grace by Julie Garwood (reread) | 4.75 out of 5
- Moonshadow by Thea Harrison | 4 out of 5
- Spellbinder by Thea Harrison | 4.25 out of 5
- Archangel’s Viper by Nalini Singh | 4.5 out of 5
I read some really great books, so it’s hard to pick a favorite. Archangel’e Viper by Nalini Singh and White Hot by Ilona Andrews probably top the list, but Spellbinder by Thea Harrison is right up there.
Rowena: June was a busy month for me with prom and graduation then graduation parties but in the midst of the madness, I still managed to get some books read. Yay me!
Here’s what I read in June:
- The Impossible Vastness of Us by Samantha Young | 4 out of 5
- The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean | 5 out of 5
- Wired by Julie Garwood | 3.5 out of 5
- Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read) | 4 out of 5
- I Knew You Were Trouble by Lauren Layne | 4 out of 5
- Dating You, Hating You by Christine Lauren | 4 out of 5
- Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon | 4 out of 5
- Stay by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy | 4.25 out of 5
- Some Kind of Hero by Sherrilyn Kenyon | 3.5 out of 5
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West | 3.25 out of 5
- How to Change a Life by Stacey Ballis | 3.25 out of 5
My favorite read of the month is hands down, The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean. That book was freaking amazing and I just adored it to pieces. I think everyone should read it and love it with me. Who’s with me? 🙂
My least favorite read of the month goes to How to Change a Life by Stacey Ballis. The book itself isn’t bad, it was just slow going for me and I almost DNF’d it. It was my first read by Ballis but I enjoyed the foodie aspects of the main character, Eloise…I just wanted to connect with her and the story more.
This month we’re giving away:
Any book from Holly or Rowena’s list.
White Hot by Ilona Andrews or Spellbinder by Thea Harrison (winner’s choice)
The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
If you want to be entered to win, leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite – and least favorite – reads of the month were. Also, be sure to tell us what book you’re interested in winning. You can put your name in for more than one book, but you’ll only be allowed to win one, so choose wisely.
So…what was your favorite read of the month? And your least favorite? Use the Rafflcopter Widget to enter! Good luck!