Casee: I read one, you read that right, one book. Which is better than November when I read none books. That’s right. None books. I’m praying that 2017 goes much better than the end of 2016.
- Justice Ascending by Rebecca Zanetti | 4.5
It was my favorite book of the month.
Holly: December seemed to fly by and drag on at the same time. My reading time was limited, so I did a lot of re-reading (again). Last month I binge-read Ilona Andrews, so it seemed fitting to binge on Patricia Briggs this month.
- Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4.5 out of 5
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4 out of 5
- Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4 out of 5
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4.25 out of 5
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (re-read_) | 4 out of 5
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4 out of 5
- Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 4.5 out of 5
- Bone Crossed by Patrica Briggs (re-read) | 3.5 out of 5
- Silver Bourne by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 3.75 out of 5
- River Marked by Patricia Briggs (re-read) | 3 out of 5
- The Thing About Love by Julie James | 4 out of 5
- One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews (re-read) (sort of) | 4.25 out of 5
- Bound Together by Christine Feehan | 4 out of 5
- Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley (re-read) | 4 out of 5
My favorite read of the month was probably One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews. It was sort of a re-read, because I read it as it was being written (they released it as a weekly serial), but the full-length release this month included additional material, so I’m counting it as new. I adore this world. I suggest everyone read the series. Honorable mention goes to The Thing About Love by Julie James. She always writes such smart romances.
I didn’t really have a least favorite read of the month. If I had to choose, it would be River Marked by Briggs. I liked the book, but it was slower than a lot of the others in the series.
Rowena: I didn’t get a lot of reading done in the entire month of December. I was busy with basketball, the holidays and covering for people out at work. I did get some reading in, just not as much as I hoped. In the new year, I’m going to read when I feel like it and not be too hard on myself when I don’t read as much as I thought I would.
Here’s what I read in December:
- Bad Boy by Elliot Wake | 2.75 out of 5
- This is Our Song (Shaughnessy Brothers #4) by Samantha Chase | 4 out of 5
- That Thing about Love (FBI/US Attorneys #7) by Julie James | 4.5 out of 5
- Delicious (Marsdens #1) by Sherry Thomas | 3.75 out of 5
- Rules of Contact (Play by Play #12) by Jaci Burton | 4 out of 5
- The Hero (Sons of Texas #1) by Donna Grant | 2 out of 5
- Off the Rails by Jill Sorenson | 3 out of 5
- The Fixer (Games People Play #1) by Helenkay Dimon | 4 out of 5
My favorite read of the month goes to The Thing about Love by Julie James because that was a damn good book. Julie James continues to shine and I adore her stuff. My least favorite read of the month goes to The Hero by Donna Grant. It was just meh for me.
This month we’re giving away:
If you want to be entered to win, leave a comment on this post telling us what your favorite – and least favorite – reads of the month were. Also, be sure to tell us what book you’re interested in winning. You can put your name in for more than one book, but you’ll only be allowed to win one, so choose wisely.
So…what was your favorite read of the month? And your least favorite? Use the Rafflcopter Widget to enter! Good luck!