Rachel Gibson is a contemporary romance author who has penned many great novels and we should all have something that we’re grateful to her for.
Here’s my list of ten reasons why I’m thankful for Rachel Gibson.
1. Luc Martineau’s tattoo. I’m so freaking thankful for that.
2. Sebastian Vaughan. His cocky attitude and his straight up sexiness. Rachel introduced me to an amazing hero who just totally got me in the chest area. Even though nobody else gets him, I do and I love him to pieces so thank you Rachel Gibson for sharing him with us!
3. The writers series. She gave us four fantastic stories about writers finding true love that entertained the socks right off of me. I love the characters in this series, I loved getting to know them, watching them fight their way to that happy ending. It was all just so great.
4. The hockey series. I’ve never been much of a hockey fan but this series sure does make me want to start. LOL. I love these books and I’m so sorry to see them leave.
5. The laughs. I can’t begin to tell you how often I’ve stayed up late reading an RG and laughing my tail off. When I was reading Simply Irresistible, I remember my sister coming into the room, asking me why I was laughing so much.
6. The emotions. Rachel Gibson sure does write lighthearted romances but in each and every single one of her books, she does pull at my heart strings as well. She knows how to write a great balance of emotional and humorous scenes that always keeps me coming back for more.
Those are just some of the reasons that I’m thankful for Rachel Gibson…it’s a time for sharing so share with us, why are YOU grateful to Rachel Gibson?