2009 introduced some really great series and some series were continued and we fell in love with a whole lot of them. Here’s the list for our most favorite series that were either introduced to us during the year or were continued throughout the year.
1. The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts.
2. The Travis Family series by Lisa Kleypas.
3. The Wilder Brothers series by Jill Shalvis.
4. The Heat series by Jill Shalvis.
5. The Dark Powers series by Kelley Armstrong.
1. Celta’s Heartmates by Robin D. Owens
2. Southern Arcana series by Moira Rogers
3. Malibu and Ewe series by Christie Ridgway
4. Hearts of the South series by Linda Winfree
5. The Guardian’s by Meljean Brook
Series I’m keeping my eye on in 2010:
1. A Recipe for Love series by Louisa Edwards. I was very disappointed in the heroine of the first book, but it could end up being a wonderful series.
2. Guild Hunters Series by Nalini Singh. I adored the first book and the novella I read. If the series continues in this vein it will definitely end up on my list next year.
3. The Leopard series by Christine Feehan. While I enjoyed the earlier books, her latest release didn’t wow me. I’m going to reserve judgement for now.
4. The Virgin River series by Robyn Carr. I loved the first few books, but the series has fizzled out since then. I’m waiting to see if she can bring it back with her 2010 releases.
1. Hearts of the South series by Linda Winfree
2. Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh
3. The Bobbie Faye series by Toni McGee Causey
4. Wing Slayer Hunters by Jennifer Lyon
5. Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
You’ve seen our favorite series of the years, now it’s time to share yours…what were your favorite series last year?