We read a lot around here. We average probably more books a month than a lot of others read in a year. While that’s wonderful, it sure does make picking our best reads of the year really hard. Last year we did 5 (well, I did 10, but shh…) and we’re going to do the same again this year.
- Twisted Creek by Jodi Thomas
- Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves
- Scream for Me by Karen Rose
- Baby, I’m Yours by Karen Templeton
- Memories of Us by Linda Winfree
Because I’m so indecisive, I’m listing these in the order that I read them in.
1. Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
2. Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole
3. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie (even though I’ll never live this one down)
4. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
Alright, here’s my list of Best books of 2008. It was really hard to choose just five..but I conquered.
1. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
2. Frisco’s Kid by Suzanne Brockmann. (This wasn’t a new release but it was a new to me read and I loooooovvvvvvveeeeeedddddd it!)
3. Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot.
4. Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare.
5. Oceans Apart by Karen Kingsbury.
Man, that was harder than a lot of things that I had to do this year but there you have it…our best books of 2008. What’s yours?